What We Believe
God has always loved you
Let me encourage you today by telling you about the grace of our God.
God has been drawing you to Himself since the day you were born. Through life circumstances that include joy, love, family, even heartache and loss, God has been working to open your eyes to His grace. We are all broken, we all have sinned so when Jesus Christ offers life for “all” that is very good news for you and I. God loves you and has an amazing plan for your life.
He alone has the power to save you, to forgive you and to restore you to a right relationship with Him. Jesus Christ is why we are here and we are all longing for more of Him.
John 1:12-13 – But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God
Articles of Faith of the Church
1. The Triune God… one eternally existent, infinite God, Triune in being, revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus Christ…eternally one with the Father, incarnate by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. He died for our sins and arose from the dead.
3. The Holy Spirit… ever present and active, convincing the world of sin, regenerating the repentant, sanctifying believers, and guiding into all truth.
4. The Holy Scriptures… the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, given by divine inspiration, inerrantly revealing God’s will for our salvation.
5. Sin, Original and Personal… original sin - corruption of the nature of all Adam’s offspring; and personal sin - a voluntary violation of a known law of God.
6. Atonement… the only means of salvation through the shedding of the blood of Jesus Christ and His death on the Cross.
7. Prevenient Grace… from God to enable all who will to choose the right and to turn from sin to righteousness to receive pardon from sin.
8. Repentance… a sincere and thorough change of the mind in regard to sin, and a voluntary turning away from sin.
9. Justification, Regeneration, and Adoption… full pardon of all guilt and release from the penalty of sins, new spiritual life, and God’s reception of the believer as His child.
10. Entire Sanctification… subsequent to regeneration, the baptism with the Holy Spirit resulting in a heart cleansed of sin, the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, and growth in grace.
11. The Church… the Body of Christ who confesses Jesus as Lord, called together by the Holy Spirit to continue the redemptive work of Christ.
12. Baptism… a sacrament administered to believers, signifying acceptance of the benefits of the atonement of Jesus Christ.
13. The Lord’s Supper… a memorial sacrament declarative of the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
14. Divine Healing… the Bible doctrine of divine healing employing the prayer of faith. We also believe God heals through medical science.
15. Second Coming of Christ… Jesus Christ will come again. Those abiding in Him will be caught up to meet the Lord and be ever with Him.
16. Resurrection, Judgment, and Destiny… the resurrection of the dead and every person’s appearance before God for judgment; the repentant to everlasting life and the impenitent to eternal suffering.